We are sorry for a silly little mistake of ours. We got reports that users had trouble installing ConsumerCheck for Mac. We got the file name wrong, or to be more precise, the file extension. Instead of “ConsumerCheck_v1.3.1.dmg” the name was “ConsumerCheck_v1.3.1dmg” (note the missing dot prior to dmg). When attempting to open the file the errror message would be something like this:
Safari can’t open the file “ConsumerCheck_v1.3.1dmg 20.26.40” because no available application can open it.
This problem is fixed now and the download link is updated.
Thanks a lot to all our Mac users for the error reports and their patience.